- Based in Gujarat, India, we provide excellent coating services that are used in numerous applications and industries. Our coating solutions are effective to prevent machines or parts from corrosion, wear, etc. We provide the best suitable coating for your products as per the requirement. It improves the life of any equipment or product that comes in direct contact to air, water and dust etc. We provide coating services for industrial tanks, machines, and frequently used operable parts. Our Polytetrafluoroethylene (PTFE) coating services are best-known, and applicable for high-performance applications. The coating offers superior abrasion and nonstick characteristics. Also there is a high operating temperature range.
Key features of our coatings:
1) Resistant to corrosion, heat, and other contacts.
2) Meet the required performance, and offer cost benefits.
3) Multifunctional properties for your parts.
4) Excellent chemical resistance with superior finishing.Showing 9 ItemsThese XYLAN Coatings have a composites ofv fluoropolymers and reinforcing binder resins that are best known for their low- friction properties. These dry- film lubricants are applied on various industrial machines that process corrosive, abrasive and chemical materials. These coatings are capable of withstanding heavy loads at high temperatures.Send Inquiry
- PVDF Coatings are pure thermoplastic fluoropolymers non- reactive coatings that are best known for providing high chemical resistivity to the surface of the chemical processing machines. These coatings form thick film barriers and also have low weight and less thermal conductivity. These coatings are highly acclaimed for their excellent wear and abrasion resistance.Send Inquiry
- PFA Coating is a nonsticky and nonreactive coating with low efficiency of friction that is applied containers, pipework for reactive and corrosive chemicals. . PFA or Per Fluoro Alkoxy based coating is best known for its high-temperature resistivity and also has an excellent ability to achieve non-porous & chemical-resistance.Send Inquiry
- Anti Static Halar Coating is used in various industrial machines to provide superior resistance against corrosion & abrasion while processing various corrosive materials. This Halar coating is a partially fluorinated semi- crystalline polymer that reduces the risk of pinholes in the coating which eventually reduces the risk of particle accumulation on the surface.Send Inquiry
- Rilsan Coating is a thermoplastic coating that is applied on metal components for corrosion resistance, reduced frictional torque, good impact and wear resistance. It is best suited for use in potable and non-potable water and seawater components where temperature is below 80ÂºC. This coating has low density which is three times lighter than aluminum.Send Inquiry
- ETFE Coatings are highly acclaimed for their superior chemical resistance and can easily operate at extreme temperatures. These coatings can achieve film builds of up to 80 - 100 mils dry film thickness (DFT). These coatings provide an extremely seamless, tough, pinhole- free surface finish, which is best suited for harsh chemical environments that do not exceed 302Â° F.Send Inquiry
- This Food Grade Coating is extensively used in food processing industry to protect bakeware & other equipment from oil & fat solvents. This is best suited for coating molds, containers etc. for providing non sticky property. Adding to it, the offered coating is specially formulated to save time and cost of cleaning equipment during process.Send Inquiry
- These Epoxy Coatings are formulated using a unique stainless steel leafing pigment. These coatings create non-toxic, hard and metallic finish. This surface finish safeguards a wide range of materials against the damage caused by chemicals, ultraviolet rays, alkalis, oils, water immersion, food acids, abrasion and high-pressure washdowns. These coatings adhere aggressively to a variety of metal surfaces. Primarily developed for the protection of ferrous metals, the coating can be also applied directly to non-metallics such as tile, wood, masonry, glass, plaster, porcelain, masonite and fiberglass.Send Inquiry