HalarÂ®ECTFE by SOLVAYÂ® is a partially fluorinated semi-crystalline polymer offering a unique combination of mechanical properties, permeation resistance, thermal & chemical resistance and versatility. HalarÂ® coatings has a very smooth surface which helps to reduce the risk of pinholes in the coating and reduce the risk of particle accumulation on the surface.
Over the years, we have emerged as the topnotch supplier of Halar Coating. This coating is extensively used on reactors, collectors, semiconductors, piping systems, chemical storage tanks and electroplating equipment. Also available in anti- static coating option, this Halar Coating ensures better static charge dissipation. This coating is mechanically tough in nature and ozone- resistant.
- Superior abrasion resistance
- High impact strength
- Resists strong bases, such as sodium hydroxide, that are responsible for stress cracking PVDF material
- Dimensionally stable, Excellent fire resistance, Extremely smooth surface
- Operating temperature upto 150 Â°C
- Excellent resistance to strong acids, such as sulfuric, nitric, hydrochloric and hydrofluoric
- Best radiation resistance of all fluoropolymers
- Resists strong bases, such as sodium hydroxide, that would stress crack PVDF
- Ozone-resistant, mechanically tough with excellent abrasion and impact resistance
- Available in Anti-static coating option for better static charge dissipation
- Piping Systems
- Chemical Storage Tanks
- Electroplating Equipment
Plot No. : 1101, Phase-III, G.I.D.C., Vatva, Ahmedabad, Gujarat, 382445, India